- Robert A "Bob" BourgeoisChief Executive Officer (CEO)4744 Jamestown Ave Suite 200 Baton Rouge, LA 70808Robert A "Bob" BourgeoisChief Executive Officer (CEO)Robert A. “Bob” Bourgeois is of the owner and President of Sunbelt Business Brokers of Louisiana. Bob acquired the Baton Rouge, La office over 15 years ago. He is a life long resident of Baton Rouge, LA. He attended LSU getting a BS and an MBA. Bob spent over 20 years with Blue Cross of Louisiana where he was Vice President of Marketing for, as he likes to say, “More years than he likes to count.” In his position at Sunbelt he has personally handled or overseen and managed the sale of over 500 businesses with many being mid market / M & A transactions with 7 figure plus values. Bob, as a certified business broker, brings a wide experience background to facilitate sellers in evaluating, structuring and marketing their businesses so as to sell them in the shortest time frame, to the best potential buyers, for the best price. Bob also has extensive experience and talent in helping buyers find the business of their dreams for which they are financially qualified and financially comfortable in purchasing. He is also very adept in helping buyers find businesses for which they are psychologically suited so they intimately enjoy working at the business for the rest of their career. Bob has been very active in the community belonging to many organizations such as: Sales and Marketing Executives, Chamber of Commerce, Advertising Federation, Knights of the Round Table, Christ the King Catholic Church, etc. If you are looking to buy a good business for sale or come to the decision it is time to sell my business come visit with Bob at the Baton Rouge office and let him put his years of experience and talent to work for you. Bob has completed all the requirements and is a “Certified Business Broker”.
- Brandon BourgeoisMarketing Director - Sponsoring Real Estate Broker LA & MS4744 Jamestown Suite 200 Baton Rouge, LA 70808Brandon BourgeoisMarketing Director - Sponsoring Real Estate Broker LA & MS
Brandon A. Bourgeois is a business broker working out of the Baton Rouge office. He has been born and raised in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and is a graduate of Louisiana State University with a Bachelors of Science degree in Interdisciplinary Studies. Brandon has grown up around the business working for his father Bob, one of the co-owners. Brandon is a licensed real estate broker in both Louisiana and Mississippi. During that time he worked mostly several administrative jobs while he was attending LSU. His other main focus besides being a broker is his specialization in new start up franchises. Brandon is energetic and enjoys helping bring buyers and sellers of businesses together and helping customers find or start new franchises to invest in that fit the client's personality and desires.
- Bob McFarland4744 Jamestown Suite 200 Baton Rouge LA 70808Bob McFarlandBob McFarland has been a Business Broker with Sunbelt Business Brokers in Baton Rouge for over a decade. As a seasoned veteran in this industry, Bob has tremendous knowledge and great experience in all types of business transactions. He enjoys nothing more than assisting his clients from start to finish in the selling process. Contact Bob McFarland today to receive his enthusiastic hands-on approach to business sales.
- Alan Risher4744 Jamestown Ave Suite 200 Baton Rouge, LA 70808Alan RisherAlan Risher brings many years of successful sales and marketing experience to his position as business broker. Born in New Orleans, Alan is a life long Louisiana native. He attended LSU obtaining a BS degree. Alan, a prep All-American Quarterback, starred at LSU before enjoying a five year pro career in the NFL and USFL. Alan has an extensive background in outside corporate sales management in the southeast US region. He served in the capacity as Regional Sales Manager for Fisher Scientific, the largest laboratory supply company in the world, and as Regional Sales Manager for a major health maintenance organization. Alan has also managed and been head coach of two arena professional football teams. From that experience, Alan became a Co-Founder and managing partner of The Team Sales Company, a company that specializes and had great success in marketing and selling a variety of professional sports teams. Alan's great array of skills and talent has helped him become very successful in his career as a business broker. He has brokered the sale of a number of professional sports franchises and a wide variety of businesses. Alan is imminently qualified to help you sell your business or to help you find the business or sports franchise of your dreams.
- Cheryl Fuzette3445 N. Causeway Blvd Suite 906 New Orleans, LA 70002Cheryl FuzetteCheryl Fuzette is a business broker in the New Orleans office. Cheryl has over 30 years of accounting and management experience in a variety of businesses. She purchased a Mad Science franchise in 1997 and grew the business into a very successful company. In 2007 she sold the business for a profit. She then went on to start a business consulting company to assist companies in lowering their operating costs associated with healthcare. As a broker, Cherylâ€™s accounting and management experience allows her to help buyers and sellers reach their individual goals. She is a life-long resident of the Northshore having grown up in Abita Springs and now residing north of Covington in the Lee Road area. She and her husband, Billy, have two daughters and one son. They live on a farm where they have owned and operated a thoroughbred racehorse business for the last seven years.
- Gary Cowell4744 Jamestown Ave Suite 200 Baton Rouge, LA 70808Gary Cowell
Gary is a lifelong resident of the Baton Rouge area with more than 30 years of successful business experience. Gary has accumulated a wealth of knowledge in all aspects of sales, sales management, marketing and essential business practices. Whether you are looking to buy or sell, Gary can help you reach your goals successfully. He applies himself fully in all aspects of his family and business by being devoted, professional, practical and proactive. If you are considering selling your business or looking to purchase an existing company, call Gary and create a new direction for your future.
“You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want.”
- Gary Robinson6624 Main St. Winnsboro, LA 71295
Gary D. Robinson, Business Broker with Sunbelt Business Brokers of Central Louisiana, has provided management in several wholesale & retail businesses prior to becoming a licensed real estate professional in 1985. He is a business owner, a licensed certified general real estate appraiser, certified machinery & equipment appraiser and real estate broker with over 30 years of experience.
Gary’s vast knowledge and experience with a variety of real and personal property brings a wealth of knowledge to Sunbelt clients to assist in the buy/sell process, the marketing of their business, and the due diligence process. His broad knowledge and diverse hands-on experience, in the areas of sales, marketing, finance, management and operations, as well as with branding, technology, business planning, funding and business start-up, growth and development in various industries is a significant asset to clients.
If you are considering selling or buying a business, contact him to personally learn more about achieving a planned and successful business sale. He would like to support you in this process. Gary is committed to doing business the right way.
- Ray Jennings6624 Main St. Winnsboro, LA 71295
Charlie Ray Jennings, Jr., a licensed real estate professional, has been involved in and consulted with many diverse businesses prior to joining Sunbelt Business Brokers of Central Louisiana as a Business Broker.
Ray, with many years experience in sales, marketing, and operations, brings unique skills to working with clients who wish to buy and/or sell a business. This experience includes but is not limited to retail operations, convenience stores, repair shops, construction, environmental concerns, trucking, and many more. Ray’s experience with branding, technology, business planning, funding and business start-up, growth and development in various industries is a significant asset to clients.
Ray has a unique view of the many facets of different industries in that he has owned and operated his own businesses, as well as serving in the public sector as Regional Vice President, Director of Operations, National Accounts Sales, Sales Manager, Outside Sales, and Purchasing Manager with regional and multi-state companies.
If you are considering selling or buying a business, contact him to personally learn more about achieving a planned and successful business sale. He would like to support you in this process. Ray is committed to doing business the right way.
- Chris Sater333 Texas St Suite 1300 Shreveport, Louisiana 71101Chris Sater
Chris earned a Bachelor’s Degree from The University of Texas Austin in 2002, an M.B.A from Centenary College of LA in 2012, and passed the CMA Exam (Certified Management Accountant) in 2014. He enjoys all aspects of mergers and acquisitions, financial analysis and business valuation. He owns several small businesses and enjoys helping buyers and sellers achieve their professional goals. Chris is also a licensed real estate agent in Louisiana. Contact Chris by emailing him at email@example.com.
- Tim EovinoTim Eovino
- Everist Charles3313 Kingman Metairie, LA 70065Everist Charles